- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- How we share your Personal Information.
- How we protect and retain your Personal Information.
- Your rights with regard to the collection of such information.
Sensi.AI provides a hybrid care solution (“Sensi.AI Solution”), developed specifically for senior care environments. The Sensi.AI Solution, based on the collection of raw audio data, provides in-depth insights by automatically analyzing both mental and physical events which take place at the care facility (“Services”). The Sensi.AI Solution includes the Sensi.AI hardware tool that is installed on premise, and enables the collection of audio raw data. The raw data is then automatically analyzed to enable the user of the Sensi.AI Solution (whether it is a care agency or the senior’s legal guardian) to review via Sensi.AI’s platform (“Platform”) in-depth insights and recommendations and rely on data-driven decisions.
Using our Platform via your Device
- Usage, login credentials, and Device information concerning Platform users: This information includes connectivity, technical and aggregated usage data, such as IP addresses and approximate location based upon such IP addresses, Device data like type, OS, Device id, browser version, activity logs, log-in credentials to the Platform, the cookies and pixels installed or utilized on your Device, and inferred or presumed data on generated from your use of the Services.
- Personal Information collected via the Sensi.AI Solution: This information is collected via the Sensi.AI hardware tool, and includes audio raw data which may also be known as voice prints or voice profiles.
- Insights driven from raw data collected via the Sensi.AI Solution and displayed on the Platform: The Platform uses the analyzed data to provide insights to users of the Platform by informing agency staff about distressed senior movement or behavior and allowing them to consider implementing preventative measures to reduce future risk. The Platform also encourages senior families’ engagement with the care provided to their loved ones, and enables them to interact with the agency staff regarding the information generated via the Platform.
Use of Information
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the Services and in particular:
- We collect Personal Information to provide you with insights on senior behavior and movement, and corresponding recommendations.
- We collect Personal Information to provide you with technical and professional assistance with regard to the functionality of the Platform and or to any inquiry you have with respect to it.
- We collect Personal Information as well as aggregated information to improve and develop our Platform and understand feedback on Sensi.AI’s Services.
- We collect Personal Information for the ongoing review and improvement of the information provided on our Platform to ensure it is user-friendly.
- We collect Personal Information to improve the management and administration of our business and maintain our compliance with our internal policies and procedures.
- We conduct surveys and research, test features in development, analyze the information we have to evaluate and improve our Platform, develop new features, and conduct audits and troubleshooting activities.
- We collect your Personal Information to maintain a safe and secure care environment.
- We collect your Personal Information to maintain the safety and security of our Platform.
- We collect your information to personalize your experience and customize the content provided to you via the Platform.
Disclosure of Information and Transfer of Data
Disclosure to Service Providers
We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, subsidiaries or any third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services or any portion thereof, such as cloud storage providers, marketing, data management or maintenance services. We may as well share your information with analytics service providers for analytics services. Such analytics service providers set their own cookies or other identifiers on your Device, through which they can collect information about your usage of our and Platform. This helps us compile aggregated statistics about the effectiveness of our Platform.
Disclosure for a Business Purpose
We may also transfer your information, including Personal Information, in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of related assets or corporate division or other fundamental corporate changes.
Disclosures for Legal Compliance
Information about you may also be released in order to comply with any valid legal inquiry or process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order. We will also release specific information in special cases, such as if you use the Services to perform an unlawful act or omission or take any act or omission that may damage Sensi.AI, its property and goodwill, or if there is an attempted breach of the security of the Platform or a physical or property threat to you or others.
Legal Mechanisms for Transfers
In some jurisdictions, you may be afforded specific rights regarding your Personal Information. Subject to such eligibility, you may have the following rights to know/request access to (specific pieces of Personal Information collected; categories of Personal Information collected; categories of sources from whom the Personal Information was collected; purpose of collecting Personal Information; categories of third parties with whom we have shared Personal Information), to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Information held with Sensi.AI, or to restrict or object to such Personal Information’s processing (including the right direct us not to sell your Personal Information to third parties now or in the future), or to transfer such Personal Information, or the right to equal services and prices (e.g. freedom from discrimination) (each to the extent available to you under the laws which apply to you).
Specific Notice for California Residents
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) permits users who are California residents to request to exercise certain rights. If you are a California resident, the CCPA grants you the right to request certain information about our practices with respect to your Personal Information. In particular, you can request to receive information on the following:
- The categories and specific pieces of your Personal Information that we have collected.
- The categories of sources from which we collected your Personal Information.
- The business or commercial purposes for which we collected your Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with which we shared your Personal Information.
You can be assured that we do not sell your Personal Information. If you choose to exercise your rights, we will not charge you different prices or provide different quality of our Services, unless those differences are related to the provision of your Personal Information.
Please note that you must verify your identity and request before further action is taken. As a part of this process, government identification may be required. Moreover, you may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf.
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12 month period preceding your verifiable request’s receipt. If, for some reason, we cannot reply within such a time frame, our response will include an explanation for our inability to comply. If you wish to exercise your CCPA rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
We may use “cookies” and/or other technologies or files (collectively, “cookies”) to identify how users make use of our Platform. This aggregated tracking information may be used to help us improve and enhance the Platform’s experience for all of our users. In addition, cookies are used for adjusting the Platform to your personal preferences. Cookies contain information such as the pages you visited, the length of time you stayed on the Platform, the location from which you accessed the Platform and more. If you would prefer not to have cookies stored on your Device, you may modify your browser settings to reject most cookies, or manually remove cookies that have been placed on your Device. However, by rejecting the cookies, you may be unable to fully access the offerings on our Website. To find out more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
We deploy industry standard measures to ensure the security, confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Personal Information (including Customer’s Data) we process. We maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards, and test and update these periodically. We endeavor to restrict access to Personal Information on a ‘need to know’ basis for the provision of Services to you, especially when the processing of sensitive information is involved In the event of a security breach, we will take all reasonable action to minimize any harm, including with regard to notifications. Although we will do our best to protect Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our Platform and Website, and transmission is at the user’s own risk.
Generally, Sensi.AI does not retain information longer than necessary to provide its Services and for its reasonable business and lawful needs. We may also retain information (including without limitation your Personal Information) for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, audit purposes, and/or to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce agreements.
The Services are not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not, knowingly or intentionally, collect information about children who are under 18 years of age.
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YOU MAY NOT USE THE PLATFORM AND SERVICES, UNLESS PARENTAL CONSENT IS PROVIDED ACCORDINGLY
This page was updated in May 2023.