Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About The Role:
We are looking for a driven Software Engineer/MLOps who will take lead over the data set for a large scale audio AI system. You will be responsible for designing the code that handles the data and will have ownership over the services in production that are used to classify the data.
We are developing several classifiers: audio sound based, ASR, NLP, and emotions classifiers. Together with our domain experts, you will use speech to detect and classify human interactions, turning this information into notifications and insights that are used to improve the level of care provided to seniors.
- Write ETL for labelling tools.
- Research methods and provide an API to fetch data.
- Write and maintain the services in production.
- At least 5 years of software development.
- Databases – ORM (Postgres, Redis, etc.)
- Python production level.
- Familiarity with Machine Learning and Deep Learning architectures.
- AWS cloud (S3, SQS, ECS, etc.), boto3 client
- Advantage – C/C++
"*" indicates required fields