Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About The Role:
We are looking for a driven NLP and ASR Engineer that will help develop and perfect our audio classifiers. As an integral part of our data team, you will be responsible for several classifiers: audio sound based, ASR, NLP, and emotions classifiers. Together with our domain experts, you will use speech to detect and classify human interactions, turning this information into notifications and insights that are used to improve the level of care provided to seniors
- Take ownership over training the NLP models from a small set of samples.
- Analyze errors and monitor the model’s accuracy.
- Provide the tools for domain experts to easily understand the NLP results and manipulate the NLP.
- Design the NLP product road-map in close collaboration with the product team.
- Develop and implement ASR strategy.
- Design, write and maintain the services in production.
- At least 3 years of NLP development.
- Familiarity with modern NLP techniques (Transformers, Seq2Seq) and frameworks (HuggingFace, etc.)
- Familiarity with ASR framework (Wav2Vec, Jasper, etc.), techniques and metrics.
- Python production level.
- Experience working with AWS cloud (S3, SQS, ECS, etc.), boto3 client – an advantage.
- Familiarity with databases – ORM (Postgres, Redis, etc.) – an advantage.