The company is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About The Role
Sensi.AI is looking for a QA engineer that will help achieve the best quality through manual testing and monitoring. You will be responsible for finding, investigating and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work flawlessly.
- Take ownership over all QA related aspects of project delivery.
- Perform mostly manual testing of the product: functional, integration, performance, sanity, and regression tests.
- Design test cases for new features and maintain core checklists.
- Diagnose defects and track them from discovery to resolution.
- At least 2 years of experience as a QA engineer, testing Web applications.
- Excellent QA methodologies – Experience in creating STP, STD, STR for complicated features.
- Experience with large scale multi user SAAS platforms and apps.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle process.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, extremely responsive, and able to prioritize a large number of tasks
"*" indicates required fields