The company is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About The Role
Sensi.Ai is looking for an exceptional HR Manager to lead the People Growth at the company.
As the first HR on board, you will take a significant part in shaping our winning team, and will build the HR team and infrastructure from scratch.
The position consists mostly of Talent Acquisition (70%) and also includes HR and wellbeing management (30%). This is a great opportunity for an experienced recruiter, looking for a long-term position with outstanding growth potential in fast-growing start-up.
The ideal candidate is always eager to find the RIGHT team members, see the growth path of every person in the company, and is fascinated by technology.
- Take full ownership of the Talent Acquisition process E2E: CV screening, coordinating interviews, sourcing, conducting initial phone interviews and in depth interviews etc.
- Working alongside the hiring managers to align hiring decisions with our business needs and the company’s culture.
- Build, design and implement the recruitment infrastructure which includes the recruitment process itself, as well as a referral program.
- Source and optimize recruiting sources using diverse online channels to attract the best potential talent.
- Accountable for full employee cycle from recruiting, to retainment and to departure.
- Proactively identify organizational needs and offer solutions to drive organizational success as well as the success of individual employees.
- Create new policies and refine existing ones.
- Advise the management team on different HR matters while also being an integral part of that team.
- Apply creativity to devising and executing employee wellbeing and caring initiatives, including a variety of incentive and recognition programs, team-building and holiday events, public service initiatives and volunteering activities, and much more.
- Monitor and enforce compliance with labor laws and regulations.
- At least 2 years of experience in full-cycle recruitment processes in an international setting, preferably at an early stage start-up.
- Knowledge of labor laws and employment terms.
- Experience with human resources practices and disciplines including employee reward programs, pay systems, employee relations and benefits.
- Experience in managing multiple projects concurrently, demonstrated results oriented approach.
- A self-starter, who is able to multitask in a fast-paced, energetic environment.
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must.
"*" indicates required fields