The company is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About The Role
Sensi.AI is looking for a talented front-end developer to participate in planning and implementing a large-scale audio AI system, and to enhance Sensi.Ai’s capabilities using cutting-edge technology and tools.
- Own the features you develop, while collaborating with Product and UX teams from thinking and wireframe processes to production
- Work independently or as part of a team to execute tasks involving research for optimal solutions.
- Be a part of a successful startup technology team that translates our vision into a solid SaaS product that performs, scales, and is easy to use
- Pixel-perfect eye is a must
- A top-talent software engineer with 3+ years of industry experience in developing web applications, both at the data level and the architecture level
- Someone who enjoys having responsibility and a sense of ownership of the created product
- Experienced with large scale, cloud-based web applications
- Proven working experience in popular front-end frameworks such as React or Vue.
- Proven working in a base cloud environment (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Proven working experience with a container environment.
- Experience in mobile development – an advantage
- MSc. or higher degree in Math/Statistics/Computer Science – an advantage
"*" indicates required fields