Automation & QA Engineer
About The Position
Sensi is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About The Role
The QA team is responsible for testing and verifying the quality of our main services, working closely with Product, Dev and Customer success. As part of the team you will encounter challenges and grow with the team.
- Writing Test Plan documentation and Test in Confluence and Jira
- Executing Test Plans in QA and Production (sanity) environments
- Working with Playwright or any automation testing platform and creating automation tests
- Sync daily with the Development team and the Product team on different tasks
- Sharp-minded self learner who is a great team-player
- At least 1+ years of experience in QA Automation
- Experience in working with Confluence and Jira
- Experience in working with X-Ray bug tracker - Advantage
- Experience in working with Playwright testing framework - Advantage
- Experience with manual QA - Advantage
- Bs.c. in Computer science, Electrical engineering or other relevant academic degree - Must
- Experience with web application testing - comfortable working with the DevTools - Advantage
- Understanding of the Client–Server model and API - Advantage
- Comfortable working with Postman or any other equivalent - Advantage
- Experience in native mobile apps testing - Advantage
- Experience with SQL and working with DBs - Postgres - Advantage