The company is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About the role:
Sensi.Ai is growing rapidly and we are looking for an exceptional Business Operations Manager to steer us as we make the transition from a disruptive start-up to a well-oiled machine. The Business Operations Manager will have an integral part of laying the groundwork for workflows, best business practice, and will have the chance to take charge of dynamic projects with every team here at Sensi. If problem-solving is in your DNA, if you thrive in a complex, fast-paced environment, and love to take projects from the planning stage to fruition, send your CV our way.
- Collaborate with business leadership to design and structure the business processes and build effective company architecture, systems and applications to support the business needs.
- Plan and execute best practice workflows and methodologies that allow for growth and scale.
- Lead the execution of various special projects/task forces/ business improvement initiatives as requested by senior management.
- Communicate across the organization to ensure timely resolutions, quality control, and process feedback. Synthesize feedback and recommendations to central operations, business, product, and engineering teams.
- Manage metrics and workflow allocation for projects on vendor operations in multiple geographic locations, suppliers, and platforms.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role as a business operations or project manager.
- Process oriented thinking, business understanding, analytical skills, high capabilities of organization and attention to detail.
- Exceptionally high standards, attention to detail, multi-tasking, and task prioritization abilities.
- Independent and able to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Performance improvement led by automation state of mind.
- Fluent English – verbal and written.